My Blind Spot

Blind spots are all around us...in the vehicles we drive, we don't always see things when they are right there next to us and the same is true in life.
All it takes is one moment for me to see or read something so very tragic and I feel foolish for ever complaining about the most trivial things or letting the stupidest things upset me.
Because there is always someone worse off than us.
I came across this blog today and besides bringing me to my knees, it made me realize that even though I have a 3 year old with autism and severe epilepsy and my pants don't fit and my husband gives me the wrong card for a holiday, things could be so much worse.
Pennies for Penny
If you feel compelled, go to Penny's website and donate or leave a nice comment for her family; whatever feels right for you.

1 comment: