The Count Down Begins


Just 3 more days before we leave for the Happiest Place On Earth. I will also be packing my Clinique perfume, Get Happy--just to make sure we have a good time. We're so excited around here about going to Disneyland, it's all Jimmy can talk about. Hopefully the Doodle Bug will cooperate and have a good time. The car ride ought to be quite an experience. Haven't suffered through an 8+ hour ride in the car with him in a while--he's a little more on the over-active side since 2007 when we last went. It also is going to suck paying for a ticket for him if he's not going to like it or behave. Hmmmm she says out loud, what am I doing?

But, we can't wait for a much needed and long overdue family vacation. We've got grammy and papa going along to help out with Doodle so that I can go on some rides and have fun with Jimmy and Jim. And my favorite cousin and her family are going too--and I always have fun with them.





No comments:

Post a Comment