THE LUCKY ONE


Anyone who knows me, knows what a HUGE movie fan I am. 

I've always liked movies, all kinds of movies.  And, for a spell, I was even writing screenplays in my spare time.  I've written 4 full length motion picture screenplays:  a romantic comedy, a dark comedy, a psychological thriller and a drama.  Nothing has ever happened with them, they are all in first rough draft form and need a lot of work, but that's another blog post.

Today Jimmy got a call from his Agent, that he was picked to be one of 9  kids chosen to try out and audition for the new Nicolas Sparks adaptation of The Lucky One, starring former Disney heart-throb Zac Efron.  I don't know who was more excited about this, me or Jimmy...

So tomorrow he'll go for his first acting audition with lines he has had to memorize.  I'm nervous and so very excited for him.  You never know, right?

Wish him luck.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Penny, he did great! I'm so proud of him. There are literally thousands of kids trying out for this role...so we'll just wait and see:)

    ReplyDelete