My One Cute Blog

Have you noticed, the background on my blog keeps changing?  Long-story-short, one day my background just disappeared.  Poof! Gone. Completely unintentional.  I had downloaded it free from one of these cute blog layout sites.  I'm not a high-techy person so I went searching for another layout.  There are so many out there, it's hard to choose.  I like this one with the little birds; birds now remind me of my little brother Tony and how much I miss him. I have a little bird on my fireplace in his memory; it looks like the little bird that appeared around here right after he died. I still think about him every day.

The blog is a little pink but oh well, it's cute and it's free.  I got this one from myonecuteblog.com.

They've got all kinds of cute stuff over there...soap, jewelry, fun links.

onecuteblog

No comments:

Post a Comment