An Interview with Jimmy


1. What is something mom always says to you?

Have you done your homework?


2. What makes mom happy?

When Dominic does something new.


3. What makes mom sad?

Wondering about Dominic.


4. How does your mom make you laugh?

Telling me jokes.


5. What was your mom like as a child?

She had a lot of long hair.


6. How old is your mom?

Pretty old. 42.


7. How tall is your mom?

I don't know but I'm almost as tall as her and we wear the same size shoes.


8. What is her favorite thing to do?

Sleep in and watch cartoons with me and my brother while she drinks her coffee dad made her and checks her facebook.


9. What does your mom do when you're not around?

Takes care of important things and buys lots of stuff she doesn't really need that much.


10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for?

Decorating and buying stuff.


11. What is your mom really good at?

Using her orbital sander and buying junk that she can make look nice.


12. What is your mom not very good at?

Trying to not buy stuff.


13. What does your mom do for her job?

Works a lot.


14. What is your mom's favorite food?

Candy bars.


15. What makes you proud of your mom?

When she's proud of me.


16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be?

Cinderella


17. What do you and your mom do together?

Go to movies and the mall.


18. How are you and your mom the same?

We are both never wrong and we have brown eyes and like to buy stuff.


19. How are you and your mom different?

She's the boss and I'm a kid.


20. How do you know your mom loves you?

Because she tells me every day.


21. What makes your mom mad?

When dad does stupid things and I talk back.


22. What is a nice surprise for your mom?

When dad brings her flowers and I clean my room. She's not surprised very much.


23. Where is your mom's favorite place to go?

Anywhere there's a sale going on.

1 comment: