And You Thought You Were Sick and Tired

This is what tired looks like. And sick too.

But there's nothing finer than a clean, cuddly Doodle Bug. Except maybe a Doodle that goes to sleep sometime before 11:30 p.m. which is tonight. It's 9pm and he is fast asleep and I get to put down my laptop and watch a grown up show instead of Wow Wow Wubsy. Maybe I get so irritable because all I get to watch are children's cartoons. If you had to watch hour upon hour of Wonder Pets, Blues Clues and Wow Wow Wubsy, you too might want to kickety-kick something. Instead I was tortured watching some new horrible Courtney Cox sitcom called Cougartown. I actually found myself embarrassed for her.

The Doodle is still getting over his cold. It's amazing that I never got it. Poor Doodle's face is all red and irritated from the constant wiping large amounts of SNOT. He's such a trooper with letting me use the suction to suck it out. I know, I know, too much information...

Good times. Hopefully, CSI New York will be better.

1 comment:

  1. You want to hear something sad? My husband loves that show. He's so desperate, and thinks Courtney Cox is hot, he stops evertything he is doing to watch it. Give me a break. This is sewious......I hope you enjoyed CSI. I bet you didn't put the lap top down!

    ReplyDelete