Passive Agressive

I had to laugh early this morning while stumbling through the maze of toys on the floor to get to the coffee, I noticed this. I'm still trying to figure out what it all means.

I felt like I was caught in the middle of a Murder She Wrote episode. I kept asking myself, but who would want the plastic daddy guy dead? And why? Could it be because all he does all day is hang out in the man garage sleeping in the hammock? One thing is for sure, it can't be the mommy since there is NO mommy person.

Maybe it was operator error? Daddy guy could have had one too many at the Brass Rail bar last night and fallen out of the Giant Hummer since the Doodle busted off the doors and the Hummer could have accidentally run over him. Except that doesn't make sense since he was run over with the FRONT tire. Maybe the daddy guy got out to take a whiz and stood in front of the giant hummer that was still running and some how it came out of gear. Could have been a freak accident.

We have a call into Matlock. Surely he can crack this case.

No comments:

Post a Comment