My 100th Post

Drum roll please...this is my 100th post here at Doodle Bug Chronicles.

I wanted to take a moment to thank all of you fabulous readers and followers for your support, kind words of encouragement, hugs and prayers. You do not know how much they mean to me and my family and they keep me going on even the toughest day.

It's amazing to me how this little blog about our Doodle Bug has been such a therapeutic release and sounding board for me to get my thoughts, feelings and, YES, complaints out there to our world. Our family is very lucky, under these circumstances, to have such kind and genuine people in our lives who care about this little guy so much. And thank you also for hanging in there even when I bitch, curse and talk about poo.

I've met some really nice people after beginning this blog and I appreciate all of your emails. I'm saving all of the touching notes I get from you and I will someday put them together in a book for the Doodle to read when he gets old enough to understand all of this.

From the bottom of my heart and the Doodle Bug's heart, we thank you.

Love,
Angela, Jim, Jimmy & Doodle

No comments:

Post a Comment