Second Thoughts

It's been on my mind a lot lately whether to have a party for the Doodle. He turns 3 next month. Our nine year old is insisting. Jimmy wanted me to have a big bash and doesn't understand why that might not be such a good idea. So I decided to compromise and just have our close family and cousins over for a bbq. I printed the invitations and I mailed them out before I could change my mind. The scrapbooker in me made me do it.

Now I'm having second thoughts.

What kind of party or celebration can it be if the Doodle is crashing to the floor and I'm crying. I am now envisioning everyone taking turns holding him and passing him around while he screams wanting down to play, in between checking their watches for when it will be time to go.

Good times.

No comments:

Post a Comment