If you were a fly on the wall at my house, here are some things you might have heard me say this week:
1. Clap all you want you are getting NO MORE Doritos.
2. Get over here you little maniac, would you like to put your hand in my shirt?
3. I'll give you $5.00 if you go turn the light off for mommy upstairs.
4. I don't even want to know what the creator of Yo Gabba Gabba was thinking about when he came up with the one eyed orange guy with nubbs. (ref. picture above)
5. Well, I won't be drinking out of that glass ever again.
6. Corn chips have never counted as a serving of vegetables.
7. If he comes back, he comes back. I'm not going to worry about it anymore.
8. You remember how to call 911 right?
9. Who pooped?
10. You want me to call it what?
11. If you don't answer it, maybe they'll just go away.
12. How did something that big fit inside your nose?
13. Because I'm the mom that's why.
14. I happen to know that complete-ish is definitely NOT a word.
15. Sorry, there is no way I could have known that was going to happen.
16. It's not nice to call someone insane. Call them mentally hilarious instead.
17. If wishes were horses, all beggars would ride.
18. Somethings are better saved for your Dad.
19. Get off of your brother he's finally being good right now.
20. Walmart is freakishly unbelievable and I'm not just talking about their prices.