Productivity


I love having time off, once I've had my share of laying around and relaxing I can get busy knocking out projects.

This week I got a lot done. More than usual with a sick Doodle and my mom gone. Here's what I've been up to:

Grocery Shopping.

Fun shopping at TJ Maxx, Kohls and Target.

Changed my blog layout...did you notice? And the song too.

Purged Doodle's room, rearranged furniture and organized toys into bins.

Putting Christmas decorations AWAY. FAR AWAY.

Emotionally scarring my 10 year old for life with crushing news about Santa. Good one.

Worked a little, real work, for my boss work.

Went to the movies. It's Complicated is G-R-E-A-T!

35 pages of Disney Land scrapbooking...done!

Purged my closet. Boxed up a giant box of clothes to donate. And Yes, I'm keeping this hat:)

Fired the house cleaner for sucking at cleaning house. Worse than me.

Started and stopped a couple of diets. Can't stop the ambition.

Got gas. The kind that goes in the car.

Had a nice visit with my cousin, Deanne.

Downloaded Christmas Eve, Christmas and New Year's Eve photos!

Watched some movies with my cute family.

How about you? What have you been up to?

No comments:

Post a Comment