Prayers for Peyton

I had so many things I wanted to blog about tonight but can't because I can't get my mind off of my friend Jill's little boy Peyton who went in for surgery this afternoon on his spine. All I can think about is what they must be going through right now sitting in a hospital, waiting and hoping and praying while their little boy endures this brutal, scary and serious surgery. I can't even imagine what that must be like for her. Peyton has had a hard road for such a little boy. He's just 3 1/2 years old and has had so much to deal with for being such a little man. Things no little person should ever have to endure. Where's the justice in it all?

I admire her strength and courage and want her to know that.

My heart and prayers go out to Jill, Peyton and their family. Please say a prayer for Peyton's recovery.

No comments:

Post a Comment