Meet Pepe'


Finally got a picture of our super fast and really shy country Peacock, who we will from now on call, Peppy or Pepe' whichever you prefer. Jimmy and I like Pepe' it's got a little more panache although he is very peppy. If I didn't know any better, I'd swear Pepe' was a Road Runner because that's just how fast he is. Pepe's tail feathers are about 4' long and he's really beautiful. I can't help but feel a little sorry for him since he is all alone and just roams around the vineyard screaming at the rabbits and the cats all day long.On a Doodle Bug note, we've only had 3 head drop seizures today. It was a lazy day around here and we had a nice nap together while Daddy went riding. The Doodle took a pretty hard fall and hit the edge of the concrete with his knee tonight, Jim thought it might be broken. Oh and it's garbage night and my allergies have kicked up, pretty exciting post huh?

No comments:

Post a Comment