Because it Can't Always Be Just About the Doodle


Not that I ever forget, but I need to be careful to not let Jimmy feel like the world revolves around the Doodle. Jimmy has very important chronicles in his life too and I feel bad that I don't have a Little Peanut Chronicles dedicated to Jimmy. So I let him start his own (well monitored) blog. This way he has to carefully plan what he is going to write about. It's like his online journal. His fan base is already huge!

So I'm going to take a minute and gloat about what a wonderful little 9 year old he is. He is very sensitive and right now wants to be with us more than anything. I know there is going to come a time where he soon wants nothing to do with us so I want to remember these moments.

Jimmy is a great athlete, a straight A student and a Brown Belt in Karate. He's the best big brother the Doodle could ever ask for. I know it must be hard to have a sibling with special needs...so many special needs and he handles it all so well. I think it has really taught him a lot about people being "different" and why you shouldn't make fun of people who have handicaps of any kind. Today he was teaching him how to play with his skateboards and ramps and even tolerates him in his room sometimes.

He also has done some modeling and is with an agency in San Francisco. He's done Pottery Barn, National Geographic Toys and most recently Dell Computer. He's on the Dell Computer website and a Bonus...he's in the Costco July Coupon Book.

I know it's just the back of his head but what a cute head. I absolutely love and adore this young man and I couldn't be any prouder of him.
http://www.costco.com/Service/FeaturePage.aspx?ProductNo=11487019&cm_re=1-_-Quad5-_-Mailer

No comments:

Post a Comment